Workshops / Summit Schedule
- Critical Success Factors for Effective Re-Entry: Housing, Transportation, Employment, Getting ID’s and more. Movement Day Greater Dallas Team
- Prison Re-Entry Challenges: Family Reunification & Counseling, Access to Healthcare, Mental Health and Wellness Services. Pastor Gary, Dr. Brenda Richardson-Rowe (Hogg Grant)
- Life Development: Life Skills and Job Readiness through Mentoring. Re-Branding and ex-offender. Exodus Foundation, Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
- Educational Programs versus Job Placement, Creative Employment Opportunities for Ex-Offenders – Skill Quest
- How to start a Prison Ministry – In Prison, Preparing to Leave Prison, Community Re-entry and/or Partnering, Connecting with your Local, County, State and/or Federal Prison
- Understanding Children and Families Impacted by Incarceration
- Activating the Masses – How to get your members to serve in their area of giftedness!
- What you should know: Prison from the Perspective of Wardens and Chaplains
- The Economics of Prison Recidivism
- The Cradle to Prison Pipeline and the New Prison Pipeline: Girls!
- Church Advocacy – Social Justice, Changing the Laws, Expungements
Collaboration is Key! This track will explore the re-entry challenges facing returning citizens as they re-enter our communities. Sessions will focus on sharing information about support services, effective collaborations and other ideas to assist faith-based and advocacy organizations with their prison re-entry programs.
Re-Think Prison Ministry
The Business of Prisons
* All Schedules Subject to Change